Cookies Policy for Acumen International
Who we are
This Website is operated by Brain Source International Limited. We are a company organised under the laws of England and Wales, with the following registered address: 30 Percy Street, London W1T 2DB, United Kingdom, and trading under the Acumen International and Express Global Employment™ trademark (“Acumen”, “Express Global Employment” we, We, our, us, as applicable).
What Are Cookies
This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or 'break' certain elements of the sites functionality.
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Unfortunately, in most cases there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to this site. It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not in case they are used to provide a service that you use.
- recognise you whenever you visit this Website (this speeds up your access to the Website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our Website;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, services and to help us better understand our users’ requirements; and
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies—these allow our Website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards.
- Persistent cookies—these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our Website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache.
- Strictly necessary cookies—these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our Website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided.
- Performance cookies—these cookies collect information about how you use our Website, eg which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our Website works.
- Functionality cookies—these cookies allow our Website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting cookies—also known as advertising cookies, these cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement on our Website and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the Website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics, LeadForensics which are the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics, LeadForensics cookies, see the official Google Analytics, LeadForensics pages.
As we sell services it is important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site fill out website forms intended for that. As such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
Social Media Third Party Cookies
Changes to this policy
This policy was published on 20.05.2018 and last updated on 30.11.2018.